PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
1. These terms tell you the rules for using our website at www.hiddencultures.co.uk (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
2. www.hiddencultures.co.uk is a site operated by Hidden Cultures Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11362768 and have our registered office at 26 Mingle Lane Stapleford, Cambridge, England, CB22 5SY. Our main trading address is 26 Mingle Lane Stapleford, Cambridge, England, CB22 5SY. We are a member of the Travel Trust Association.
3. To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our helpline on 01223455171.
By using our site you accept these terms
5. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
6. We amend these terms from time to time. Whenever you use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
7. We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs, and our business priorities.
There are other terms that may apply to you
c. If you purchase tours from our site, our Booking Terms and Conditions.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
9. All accessible sections of our site are made available free of charge.
10. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
12. If you choose, or you are provided with login details, passwords or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose these to any third party.
14. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your login details or password, you must promptly notify us.
How you may use material on our site
15. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and other withheld property rights. All such rights are reserved.
16. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
17. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
18. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
Responsibility and liability for the content on the site
20. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
21. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
22. We are not responsible for websites we link to. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be seen as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
23. User-generated content is not approved by us. Where this website includes information and materials uploaded by other users of the site (including to bulletin boards and chat rooms), this information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
24. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
25. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
26. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any tours to you, which will be set out in our booking terms and conditions .
If you are a business user
27. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
28. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- loss or corruption of data or information; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user
29. Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
30. If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
How we may use your personal information
Uploading content to our site
32. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the following.
33. any content you upload must not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
34. You will be liable to us and will indemnify us for any breach of the above. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of you breaching the above.
35. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
36. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a breach of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
37. On certain parts of our site we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted in the relevant forms.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
38. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
39. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
40. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?